Monday, April 13, 2009

A whole lotta pictures

Busy, busy Master's week is finally over! Scott helped Jason Medlin build Maria a playground, then the two of them built Jordan one.

The almost finished backyard playground. It is done now, but I haven't taken a finished product picture yet.


This was my view of Scott for much of Easter afternoon. After his week of playground building I think he deserved some rest. This is also a nice shot of the very dumb online golf game which causes much strife in our house.


Jordan's Easter bucket full of $1 junk from Target $1 bins, plus a Dora puzzle.


Jordan spent 30 minutes or so putting together her Dora puzzle while wearing her bunny hat, at least that is what she calls the lovely ears on her head.


Her favorite present from her Easter bucket is this $1 flashlight.


She insisted on taking this picture; she even told her baby to say cheese.


Jordan is very much into roll play right now. Here she is playing doctor with her flashlight. Tonight I joined in; I am hoping this will make trips to see Dr. Miller much less dramatic...and quieter.


Here is Jordan tucking her baby in with a "comfy blanket" (A.K.A. a doiley) and giving her a kiss goodnight.


Your guess is as good as mine :)


Painting Easter eggs. 5 eggs took 2 very long hours. She was seriously detailed when it came to what colors went where.


showing off her paint covered hands and arms



messy hand


Jordan's masterpieces! I painted the top left one, but that is it. And to be honest, I think Jordan's are better.



The ONLY picture of Jordan in her Easter dress. We were supposed to take a family pic like we do every year at Easter. But my mom was really late getting to my house and Jordan had gotten cheetos cheese all over herself (thank you Scott). So I gave up and let everyone change. And it should be noted that Jordan is crying in this picture. Of course she is crying! She does it so often now it is hard to get a pic when she isn't crying. It should also be noted that she had zero reason for crying. She was just being Jordan.
.....

No comments: