Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Possible genetic tie?

Do you think it is possible
...

...that this girl who loves looking at herself in the mirror, whose diaper looks like she may have filled it (but rest assured, she didn't) and whose hair is sticking straight out in the back (also rest assured that I don't take her out like that, at least not that particular day)


...who is so good with her baby, and who by the way, is an equal opportunity doll employer as demonstrated by the fact that she has dolls of all different colors



...who has the cutest button nose, perfectly curled eyelashes, and the best shaped lips known to man



...who I am fairly certain only cooks with me because she thinks batter is pretty darn yummy




...do you think she could be related to this?


No? Are you sure? It looks to me that they have the exact same tongue.



I guess I will have to agree with you on that one. She is way way way cuter, especially dressed like this:

3 comments:

Sarah said...

lol -- Shannon she is adorable. LOVE that last photo!

Rhonda said...

Hey girl. I love this post. You are too funny.

I want to see some more pictures. You've been on my mind recently. Are you hanging in there?

Ashley said...

Great and creative post!