Sunday, July 19, 2009

And the winner is...

EVERYONE!

Considering I got all of 6 comments and 2 are out-of-towners I thought I'd give everyone else a sitting. I love photography, so what the heck. It is your lucky day! Tara, get in touch with me when you can. Nicole, we talked yesterday. Hannah, when your sweet baby boy comes home you have some pics waiting for you. I'll be praying for him. I am sure he is conceived and still baking :) Natalie, if you want some pics let me know! Send me a message on FB or something...

I know this is a bit of a ways off, but I am thinking we can start lining stuff up for mid to late September. I don't have a studio (as you know) so I have to do everything outside. Once it starts to cool off we will shoot. Just get in touch with me whenever. No hurry; I won't forget about the contest :)

2 comments:

Kevin and Tara said...

wow! This is SO generous of you. And I am SO excited!! Thank you! I'll email you...

Natalie said...

Yes thank you! I love your pics! So excited!!