Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday night FUN!

Wanna see some pics? I thought so :)

sorta smiling. Really, her true smile takes up the whole lower half of her face. For whatever reason though, she is rather stingy with the smiles. She doesn't give them out freely. This is the most she would give up for the Nikon today.



This is one of my favorites. I think I'll have to do some fun photoshopping with it. Love is colorblind, isn't it?


This is classic JW. He is always furrowing that sweet brow of his. He better watch it; I don't want him to grow up getting tension headaches like his daddy.


See...furrowing again.


My centiments exactly.


the "twins". Look at the size of his arm compared to hers! He is huge! JW is now in 3-6 month clothes, while M is still in newborn. She is finally starting to fill out though. JW, well, he was born filled out.


And I can't leave out the other two loves of my life. J adores her daddy. Each and every morning when I get her up, her first question is "Where is daddy?" Her second question is "See the babies?"

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Enjoyed seeing you guys today. Had a great time.
Ashley

Rhonda said...

You family is too beautiful for words...a picture of God's grace and love.

I love the yawn picture....give JW a kiss for me and tell him to relax or he'll have wrinkles like me by the time he's 16.

Happy 4th....oh, in other news...Kenly started walking yesterday.

Keith and Kathryn said...

Oh my goodness, Shannon! Your kids are absolutely adorable. I hope you are all adjusting to being a family of five!

Kevin and Tara said...

adorable! thanks for the pictures :)

Rhonda said...

JW sorta looks like he's saying, "What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?" with that furrowed brow of his.....too cute.

Lauren said...

Hey Shannon! This is Lauren, I spoke to you at the "ice cream social" tonight at church. Just wanted to say hi! These pictures are so beautiful, and those hands are sweetness. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh!!! They are so cute! Micah is so delicate looking, just like a little doll! JW could already take out Rhys, HAHAHA! I wish we could get together, I would love to see the babes in person!