Monday, June 29, 2009

Pure Genius

It has been determined that this is the best fun ever.


By the way, Jordan put this outfit together herself. Well, sorta. The 2 sizes too small dino pajama shirt was courtesy of daddy. She awoke from her nap today wearing a pink shirt as a skirt, and the whistle is the ever important accent piece. The very ugly purple faux crocs were also picked out by her on a recent trip to Walmart. I told her to put on shoes to go outside with daddy and she put on those. Viola! Fashion maven in the making!

Speaking of Jordan, last week she exclaimed that she is funny :) After trying to tell us over and over that a certain house was Grandpa Bob's house, I said "Well, now you are just being silly." Then it happened. She once again said "Look! Grandpa Bob's house"...let out a huge belly laugh...then proclaimed "I'm funny!"

She has also decided that her itchy legs are covered in mosquito bites, and she needs lotion to make it better. Only lotion is said just the way Scooby Doo would say it. "Rotion mama! I got murshquito bites."

The ultimate difference in size can be seen in these pictures.




Two of my favorite people :)


Lastly, anyone want to take a stab at what this is a "drawing" of?

Why, it is a tv! Duh! This is Jordan's masterpiece. She is a genius, that fiesty almost three year old :) She will be three in just a few short weeks.

No comments: