JW, my man, you will be the protector of not only your sisters, but your momma too :)
sleep smiles are the best. Actually, JW has given us some genuine smiles here and there over the last couple of days.

sweet sleeping princess. SIDS police would probably hate this picture.

a rare pic of JW with his eyes open. I swear the kid could sleep on a concrete block if it was all that was available.

6 lbs and 14 oz of pure girl


funniest.picture.ever. haha! Jordan was watching me take a picture. She had no idea that I could see her, she just thought she had discovered that she could see me if she tilted the mirror right.


Who says polka dots and cow rainboots don't "go"?

Per Jordan's request, "friend Boots" needed to have his picture taken too.
1 comment:
These pictures are precious! So glad I got to see the babies the other day...even if just for a moment. My mom might take the kids for me next Wednesday. Maybe I could come help you out for a couple of hours. I'll call ya. :)
~Audrey
Post a Comment