Saturday, August 7, 2010
Vent
I want my pictures back! Not only that, I want some free time to actually post them! My time is no longer my own. I have zero time. None. Zilch. Jeremiah is the destroyer of all things possible. Yesterday I found him pulling his crib around the room. Pulling it. Like, you know how you pull a wagon behind you with one hand? That is what he was doing, only it was his crib. Just pulling it from one side to the other. Over and over and over. Good times. Micah puts everything in her mouth, so the filth that was under JW's crib was extra special. Between fishing stuff out of Micah's mouth, keeping JW from hitting her, and keeping her out of the toilet (barf) I am pretty busy. Add JW on to all of that, and Jordan who all of a sudden has a fascination with "Mom, watch this" then showing me how she can do some new trick or throw something across the room, well, I am beat. These kids have done me in. Maybe someday I will rise from this and be myself again. Maybe. I am betting that day will be April 24th...the day Jordan starts school. I will have 3 mornings a week with one less kid :) I am honestly a little sad about it right now, but I have been assured that the sadness will last about an hour haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment