Monday, August 29, 2011

A Day To Remember

A certain little girl prayed to receive Christ last night.  She recognized her sin recently and has been telling her Grandma Bob that she is a bad Jordan because she is mean to the babies.  I told her that the only way to be better is through Jesus, and he has to live in you in order to do his work.  So that was it, she prayed.  I was just thinking a couple days ago...wondering when it will happen...why it hadn't happened yet...etc. 

Thank you Jesus, for being faithful to my kids even when I am not.  Thank you for your covenant promises to families and for your love for me.  I am not lovable, yet you not only love me, but adore me, dance over me, and rejoice over me with singing.  Your glory has yet again been revealed in your goodness by calling Jordan to yourself. 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

rejoicing with you..we love that beautiful girl!!