So today I left really early in the morning to help a friend set up for a garage sale. I was too late to set up, but not too late to sort through things and get a couple cute finds for a picture project I am working on. When I left, every child was awake and Scott was asleep on the couch. I gave them all a cup of milk and Scott asked me to close off the room so noone escaped. His intention was to keep sleeping while they quietly watched tv. (Um, what was he thinking?) I know I have repetedly told him that it isn't wise to sleep while the little toddlers are roaming free. I guess it fell on deaf ears because while I was gone JW took off his diaper and pooped all over the house. There was poop in three different rooms. Scott sorta cleaned it but I have no idea where it was so short of putting my nose to the floor to smell for it, there isn't much I can do to disinfect.
Now, what about this makes me laugh?
No comments:
Post a Comment