Monday, September 21, 2009

Monster baby!

That is what my JW is :) He has earned his nickname...Bigness. That is what I call him. Bigness. It is certainly fitting. Saying he is huge is no longer an accurate description. At his 4 month checkup today we found out that he is officially a monster baby. He weighed in at a hefty 19 lbs 1 oz, which is off the charts...literally. All that could be written on his chart is that he above the 97th percentile. He is 26.25 inches, although I think that is about 1/4 inch too short. His little head was cocked slightly to the side. At any rate, 26.25 is the 90th percentile for length. His head is also big, measuring in the 95th percentile at 17.5 inches around. So my four month old is the size of an average one year old. I think his new nickname will be "Mommy and Daddy's retirement."

Micah is slowly growing. She has a teeny tiny head that is only in the 10th percentile. She is a whopping 13 lbs 2 oz (30th percentile) and 24.5 inches long
(50th percentile). It is predicted that she will be an early crawler and walker because she is already doing her version of an army crawl. yikes!

I will post some pictures tomorrow of the cutest babies in the world. They were baptized yesterday but I failed to get any pics of them in their cute outfits. I plan on torturing them tomorrow with the camera as soon as I can. Their cute matching outfits cannot go unphotographed.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Remember how big Sam was??? Storm called him "Payday" with the same thought in mind. Enjoy the biggun'. The fat and rolls will probably fall off when he starts crawling and walking.