Baby girl has figured out how to get stuff in her mouth. Look how small she looks compared to that elephant...which really isn't all that big.


I just like the colors in this one.

Big Boy sucks his index finger, which is the cutest and LOUDEST sucking noise you will ever hear. Big Boy can't do anything in a small way.

sweet potato on steroids :) This came from mom and Bob's garden. I guess they forgot or chose not to dig up the sweet potatos this year and the chickens got to them. So Bob decided it was finally time to dig up those taters! Just in case you wonder what happens to a potato if it stays in the ground too long. All of them look like this! I am imagining that I can make enough mashed sweet potatoes for our whole family from just one potato.

Once again, Jordan got a little bit of the shaft when it came to pictures.
1 comment:
They are so cute! Love the finger in the mouth.
Post a Comment