


2. Has anyone else seen that Christian bumper sticker that says "God doesn't believe in athiests"? I despise, maybe even hate, that bumper sticker. I wonder if that person even knows the God I know? I get judgemental and mean-hearted when I see it. Why? Because God believes in athiests so much that he died for them too! He believes in their potential, in their hearts, and loves them whether they believe in him or not. It goes back to that "hate the sin love the sinner thing." I just want to barf when I see that bumper sticker. Well this particular day the person had a bumper sticker right below the athiest one that says "Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven." At this point I had to repent of my judgement and mean heart :) God is funny that way!
3. We are going on six weeks of snot that looks like this at any given minute of the day:

And for my FB haters, um, you would be tired of this snot times 3 kids for six weeks too! Ugh. Fortunately for Micah, it finally turned into an ear infection so she should be snot free soon. I hate that she was sick, but I know she will love the relief from snotting lips that the antibiotic will bring.
4. Jordan started ballet a couple months ago and LOVES it. Her teacher has even commented on how quickly she has caught on. Parents day was this week, so I could finally take some pictures of her doing ballet.



5. My kids are finally aware of eachother and it is so sweet! Here are the babies laughing at Jordan doing something silly.

6. JW is living up to every "big" nickname he has.

These were taken just days apart of eachother. JW doesn't really fit.

Micah does.

On a side note, I wish I could cuddle up with Scott and sleep. But, I can't. We often sleep seperate for a very personal and embarrasing reason. Scott snores so loud AND he farts in his sleep. See, I told you it was personal and embarrasing, just not for me ;)
7. Speaking of Micah, she has the cutest way of sleeping. She uses the bumper as a pillow. Don't send the SIDS police after me, please.

8. I am going to be honest, I am really struggling with feeling attractive these days. It is not unheard of for me to wear the same clothes for 2 days, including sleeping in them. My kids are always dressed better than me, especially this girl:

9. Micah gave me an early Christmas present. She smiled for the camera! It is a holiday miracle!


10. This little girl is trouble with a capital "T". On all fours, she is quite dangerous.

She puts every.single.thing in her mouth. She ate a dead leave the other day, which she gagged on several times before barfing it up...finally. Then she crawled off to find some other random object to try to eat.

See the ornaments on the floor? They were all in her mouth and ditched for one that would probably taste or feel better.
11. This is when you know you are not a first time mom: your kid barfs on the floor after eating a leaf and you don't freak out. You just let her go on her merry way, hoping she doesn't get a hand or knee in it thus dragging puke across the floor. Then you call your wonderful family dog over to clean up the mess.
12. I wish I could get more pictures of JW. Micah does great for the camera. Every pic I take of JW is either full of drool like this one:

(And by the way, look at the size of his hands! He is so big!)
Or, he is crying. He cries a lot. A lot. He wants to be held all the time, but at 25 lbs that is hard to do, not to mention that I have 2 other ones to chase after.
13. My camera is front focusing. Grrr. That means I have to mail it to Nikon so they can fix it, therefore, I will be without a camera for a while. And, it is going to cost money because it isn't under warranty anymore. Maybe Jordan will let me use her camera. It seems the frame for the jumperoo makes a great camera for 3 year olds.

14. Rejoice! For unto us a SAVIOR is born! Thank you Lord for coming to us, for being the humble king that you are.
3 comments:
O Girl!!! This was too funny! Does Scott know what you wrote about him??? Love it! Thanks for being open and real and sharing your crazy life with us!
I am not super sure that we have actually met in person, but I remembered yours and your hubby's name from when I was in CO in college......anyway, I have enjoyed reading your blog! this one was great! My Carson was apparently like your JW and cried to be held all of the time too! The sitter he was with ( for one year before i quit my job) said she had never had a child like him, and shortly after quit babysitting :). Your family is beautiful, and though you may not have time to fix yourself up beautifully on the outside, it seems like God is making you more beautiful daily from the inside out, which is so much prettier than the outside anyway! :) I do know what you mean though! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas with all of your precious babies!
Thank you for a nice long post, full of belly laughs, and "oh, I can SO relate to that" stories. I'll miss your pictures while your camera is at the 'hospital'. :) Merry Christmas!
~audrey
Post a Comment