Monday, December 28, 2009
Stupid
Jordan isn't allowed to say the word "stupid", but I am an adult, so I can do what I want. I think that word perfectly describes how I feel right now. I just reread my last two posts. I left out words all over the place! Not only that, but my grammar was horrible and my sentence structure left much to be desired. Hmph. I promise I finished middle school. (I say middle school because I think that is when a person learns all that grammar stuff. But maybe I am wrong. Middle school was, after all, 20 years ago.) Believe it or not, I even finished college. At one point I could pump out a 10 page paper overnight. I assume that because I graduated with a 3.something GPA that I can indeed write a decent sentence. I guess those terrible blog posts is what I get for blogging after I have taken my sleeping pills :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment