move again it will be too soon. I'll be back in the blogosphere eventually. Right now we are still digging out. Let me tell you how fun that is ;) Jordan keeps asking to go home, the dog found a hole in the fence, and strangly enough in this big house we have less closet space for storage. So I am hitting up Goodwill and the like hoping to stumble upon a chest of some kind. This weekend we are going to furniture sales looking for a great (and very cheap cheap cheap) deal on a sofa for my adult-no-kids-allowed-space that, who am I fooling, will be full of kids in a second.
On an encouraging note, I was laying in bed this morning looking at the one corner of the master bedroom that Scott painted before moving in (yes, a corner). I decided I would tackle the room wall by wall during naptimes. With that goal it should take anywhere from 4-30 days to complete haha. Just then a friend told me that she had arranged to come over with two other gal pals to paint on Sunday. What a blessing! God is good, isn't he? She even told me to leave the house. Hmmmm, I am not going to know what to do with myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment