I wnat to enter the full force world of blogging again, but alas, I can't. Scott got us the cheapest internet offered and well, it stinks. I can't upload pictures! But I can write out all the changes in our lives over the last month. Super stuff has happened, in fact. The babies are now walking full time, eating table food, and off formula! Can I get a "WooooooHooooooo!" No more $15 cans of formula! JW can eat at any one sitting more than Jordan can. Breakfast easily consists of cheerios, yogurt, and a bottle of milk. Lunch is eggs or some kind of lunch meat, cheese, peas or carrots, or now that spring is here a fresh fruit. The boy can eat. And when I can load pics again you will see. The big boy is HUGE! He is wearing 24 month/2T exclusively. He stands next to Micah and simply dwarfs her. She isn't much more than a couple inches shorter, but she is just smaller. She is average; he is far from it.
JW also got his first big boy haircut this week. It was hard on us all LOL! He was scared so I had to hold him down with all the strength I had so Scott could to his head. It was so hard to let him scream and scream, but it was either that or he would go a few days with some seriously sketchy hair. But it did eventually get done and man is he cute! He doesn't look like an 11 month old anymore. He looks like a 2 year old :( Speaking of hair, the other day in the mall I saw a boy with a gun and bullet carved into his hair. Two questions: Where is his mom and why does she let him shave a gun into his head? Then I wonder how long this poor kid will live. He didn't look to be older than 13 but is obviously involved in a gang. AS we all know, gangs lead to nowhere. You go to jail or die. That is the only way you can get out of a gang. Poor kid. He has made some very bad decisions that his mom needs to be concerned about but obviously isn't. If that were JW we would hold him down once again and shave him bald as a que ball to get that gun off his head.
The babies fight like brother and sister now. Now it is cute. In a month it won't be. I recently used the phrase "IF you can't share then you can't play with it at all." JW uses his size to get what he wants; Micah uses her teeth and bites. While JW was losing all his hair, Micah was watching and longing for hair implants haha! She is still bald. But let me tell you, she has the sweetest spirit. Of all of my kids, she is just the sweetest. She loves to be cuddled, but isn't necessarily a clingy kid. She actually listens and obeys pretty much right away. She smiles easily, dances to music, has learned to twirl around in circles, and stuffs her face full of food where she then stores it for up to an hour before swallowing.
JW has become quite the stubborn mule so to say. Jordan will dig my grave; JW will throw me in. THey are so strong willed. JW has to be told no 20 times, removed from the object, then told no 20 more times because he just went right back to said removed object. He is so much like Jordan it is scarey. It is also the reason I am D.O.N.E. with kids. I can't risk another strong-willed kid. I think that might just do me in.
I am about to fall asleep. But before I do I must confess something. It is a bit geeky. I miss cable for one reason: the weather channel. I love knowing where towns are being destroyed by tornados. No I don't love the destruction, but something in me loves to see the pictures of damage and such. Maybe it is because I was in a few as a kid so now I am totally obsessed with tornados. Tornado season is my favorite time of year and I don't even have the weather channel. I think I might be willing to pay the money for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment