Hell froze over? There is something strange going on in this world. I don't know what it is. Maybe a full moon? Who knows. Becky hasn't blogged in two days http://kicklighters.blogspot.com/
While I am here, can someone help me out? How do I make a link show up in blue as a word? Like, instead of the link to Becky's blog how do I just make it say "Becky" as the link itself? My hubby, God bless him, is completely unwilling to show me how to do this. For some reason he says he doesn't know how (which I believe) but he won't figure it out. I am sure it will take him two seconds. It would, however, take me a year. So I turn to you my friends :)
5 comments:
It is not hard. Highlight the word you want to be a link. Then click the button on the tool bar that looks like a chain...it is for a hyperlink. You enter the web address, and then you'll see blue.
My wife has never asked me to do this.
yes i have, and you told me you didn't know how and to figure it out myself.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=create+a+hyperlink
Yes, blogger makes this easy...LOL I usually explain these things to my husband. :)
Post a Comment