My doctor prescribed Ambien as an attempt to make my chronic pain go away. He thought maybe if I got more sleep it would make me feel better. Well, the pain is obviously still here. BUT, I am so well rested! I love the stuff! I love it so much that I am going to call and see if I can get some more. I fall asleep quickly and wake feeling rested, not groggy. All the other OTC things made me so groggy the next day. Anyway, totally beside the point. Remember a couple years ago when there was a lawsuit against Ambien because people were driving in their sleep? Well, I totally do not remember writing that post last night haha! I guess that isn't completely true. I remember it; I just thought it was a dream. I had to come on and check to see if it was a ficticious memory or not :) At least I didn't start admitting to really embarrassing stuff...stuff like taking Ambien and not remember what I did the next day. oops!
On another note, I have been married TEN years today. TEN! Is it possible? It seems it is. I look forward to better years down the road. See, no matter how good or bad it is, when Christ is in the middle of a marriage you know it can only get better. Love you babe!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary you love...don't sleep through tonight....
Love you
haha Roo :) I don't take the Ambien until the house is settled and I actually can fall asleep. Because as you can tell, I need to be able to actually fall asleep or who knows what might happen haha! So yeah, I don't take it until babies are asleep, Jordan is down, and dh is entertained.
Post a Comment