$60 give or take a couple bucks. This is a long list. I had to make note of it because I was so proud of myself. And, it should be recorded that much of this stuff was not on sale nor did I have a coupon for it. They were splurge items :)
4 boxes of lighbulbs
4 bottles of Dawn dishsoap (the hand renewal kind...my fave)
Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner
1 package of Huggies diapers
6 tubs of Huggies wipes (While I am not "green", it does kind of kill me to buy these plastic tubs of wipes. I am going to have to find some use for them. Any ideas?)
bananas
banana nut loaf cookies (Kroger bakery...yum...splurge item for sure)
2 half gallons of Almond milk for the lactose intolerant baby girl
maple syrup
Pepperidge Farm sourdough bread (splurge item for french toast)
3 packages of cornbread mix
6 pack of coke (bottles...splurge item and not cheap but I was in a hurry)
2 gallons of milk (we go through 6 gallons of milk a week between 3 kids)
2 Motts apple juice
2 big bags of Chex Mix
2 bags Sargento shredded cheese
2 blocks Kraft chunk cheese
2 boxes Simply Go-Gurt
1 jar Newman's Own spaghetti sauce
1 jar apple sauce
2 things of Hefty zip lock bags
3 cans mandarine oranges
3 bottles of Powerade (for Scott)
3 Dove deoderant (free! score!)
1 sixteen oz coke and 1 sixteen oz cherry coke at checkout
sooo, that is $1.15 per item. *happy dance*
And because I know someone will ask, yes I had to go to three different stores. But, lucky for me, North Augusta is small which means all the stores are within a mile of eachother. I was done in one hour and 45 minutes.
1 comment:
Great job Shannon! Don't you just love those shopping trips! I did a happy dance for you too!
Post a Comment