Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blogging

This is how weird blogging is: it is so weird to put thoughts out into cyberspace for who knows who to read, and I miss it dearly. Those who don't blog will never understand this strang addiction to transparency that us bloggers have. Maybe it is all the "be transparent" speaches I got while growing up spiritually in Campus Outreach. But for whatever reason, to go several days without making my sins known to the internet world, or going several weeks without posting pictures of the cutest kids in the neighborhood, or going several weeks without telling you of the obnoxiousness of Scott's snore, well, whatever it is, I miss it. We just upgraded our internet so hopefully soon I can post the last 2 months worth of pictures. But until then, take this one picture. IT is SOOTC (straight out of the camera), which means it hasn't been photoshopped. My computer died a sudden death this week, but not before Scott in his awesome timing transfered all of my pics to an external hard drive. thanks, babe! i would have been up a creek without those pics. Anyway, i did happen to load a few on his computer to surprise him. But surprise, he never found them haha! He doesn't have photoshop so these have some color issues, but i like them anyway. you must know, it is killing me to post this without fixing color. oh well.

micah has discovered shoes. generally she will keep them on her feet now. She wants to wear other people's shoes too, or she wants to use them to hide things in. Shoes are her new friend. This is also a very nice shot of her funny bald spots. They make us giggle at home.


Jordan has grown up all of a sudden, yet there are times when I look at her and I see a little girl. I love that I can have full on conversations with her now. i pray daily that she would love God's word.


JW is all boy and big one at that, who is wearing a size 24 month or 2T! It is insane how quickly a boy becomes a boy and a girl becomes a girl. jw doesn't hesitate to full on tackle Micah if she has something he wants. he likes to sit on the couch and bang his head against the cushions over and over and over. At the same time, he wants his mama. He is so sweet and has the most expressive face. He may only have one word to his vocab right now (uh-oh) but his face tells you all he is thinking. He will play with the doorstopper till the cows come home. He also really loves to play the drums on the oven in our living room. But that is a whole other post.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Glad to see your new pics. You kids are so adorable. Looking forward to new posts :)
Blessings,
Amy

Evie Edwards said...

Shannon they are beautiful. I love the update!

Rhonda said...

Yeah...pictures. I had to take all my white caps off the doorstops because kenly would pull them off and put them in her mouth.

Love the update. Can't wait to see more pics, edited or not.