Saturday, March 19, 2011

Teething Bites

Micah woke at 12:30 a.m. screaming her head off. I assumed it had to be an ear infection coming on since she just got off antibiotics for one a few days ago. I gave her some motrin and benedryl for her runny nose and laid on the couch. She laid beside me, paci sucking away. Then, after about 30 min she popped her head up, took out the paci and said "Tank-you, Mama. Tank-you." Awww. My sweet girl. Guess the motrin worked, huh?

This is the same sweet girl to whom I had to say "Stop biting the dog!" Yes, she takes poor Mollie by the scruff on her back and bites down. "Stop biting the dog!" Hmph. Never thought I'd say that in my lifetime. That is a testimony, however, to how good my dog is :) She is a precious and very tolerant pup.

No comments: