Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pandora

So I have been longing for a Pandora bracelet for a while.  Last week they ran the "free bracelet with $100 purchase" promo so I fell for it.  I took myself to the mall on Sunday afternoon.  But this Sunday was a bit different.  We had communion that morning; during communion I dipped my finger in the sacred grape juice and put one little dot on my hand.  I stared and stared at it in complete awe, realizing that one single little dot of Jesus' blood washed away all of my sin.  I tend to forget this.  I am a very works oriented/people pleasing person.  I hate it, but tis my cross to bear.  I was so thankful that Jesus did it all, all to him I owe.  He washed away my crimson stain and made me white as snow.  So when I went to get my bracelet I chose a glass bead that is red and white swirled, always a reminder of the blood washing me white as snow daily.  I love it and I hope that it helps me to live a more gracious lifestyle.

Auburn Swirl Bead




1 comment:

Melisa said...

Sounds pretty. :) I've been wanting to call again, but the twins dumped water on my phone and it is toast. Haven't gotten a new one yet. arghhh.