Friday, January 22, 2010

Ginormous

So today my mom did me the most lovely favor. She offered to keep all my kids for the morning while I had some alone time. I first went to Kohls to exchange some pants, then headed to the mall. I ate a pretzel while sipping on lemonade and doing my Colossians study. Then I strolled and told myself that I am just looking. I ended up in The Children's Place where they are having the "take an extra 50% off" sale. I love that sale. That is when I stock up on pants for Jordan. It is the only brand that has ever fit her right. Well, they only had one 4T pant left. But, they had tons of $3.50 pants for JW. The shocker? I had to buy 3T. Yes, my boy really is that big.

This huge boy of mine is trying very hard to figure out walking. He lets go and stands unassisted, but once he moves anything (hand or foot) he is flat on his face. The thud is so loud that you would expect him to leave a hole in the floor :)

1 comment:

Our Journey to Africa said...

that made me laugh out loud. please tell me you haven't cut his soft, beautiful hair yet.
~audrey