Upon trying to convince Scott to get one of those things that go on top of the van for luggage, this is the conversation:
Me: Scott, we have 3 kids. We will use this forever. No matter the cost, it will be worth it. We can't have junk in the aisles of the van because someone needs to be able to crawl back and help the babies.
Scott: three kids and one on the way!
Me: hahahahahaha! NO WAY!
I am still chuckling about that one. I think my husband has lost his mind. Oh wait, maybe he just needs to be reminded of how hard 3 kids are. Maybe, just maybe, he needs to be home by himself with them for more than a couple hours at a time.
Yup, at this point in my life I am so done with kids. This could change at any moment though.
1 comment:
I totally know what you mean. On a good day I can't wait for our next foster placement and hope to get pregnant sometime this year...on a really bad day, I want to call the agency and tell them I QUIT because I don't even like this kids I've got!! :) It's a good thing nothing actually happens when we "feel" that way. :)
Post a Comment