Jordan was very excited about her clay creation and wanted a picture with it. What is it, you ask? Why it is a castle silly! Can't you tell?

Micah's new trick is standing unassisted. She figured this one out last weekend, so right before she hit the 9 month mark. She has already decided she is ready to walk behind anything she can push. Girl's got serious coordination, if I do say so myself :)

50% of the time, this is Jordan with the babies: annoyed. Here Micah is pulling her hair and JW is trying to take her toy. I see breaking up fights in my future, especially considering the babies are now taking toys away from eachother, then voicing serious displeasure and yanking said toy back.

I have fallen prey to the addiction that is matching my girl's clothes. I just bought them each sunshine yellow sundresses for the summer. Just an FYI, but sunshine yellow looks awesome on my babies dark scrumptious skin. Ignore Scott in this picture. He ruins every picture I take by looking less than thrilled.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls..." That is how Jordan started whatever story she was telling this day. She rigged her jump rope to look like a microphone then proceeded to tell stories only she knew.


JW's smile and eyes melt my heart.

I just thought this was funny. For whatever reason the hat Micah wore home from the hospital resting on J's puff made me chuckle.

In her usual attire of a dress up gown of some sort, Jordan plays Sorry. She has really gotten in to playing games of all kinds. Right now her favorite is Memory, which we play with Candyland cards because, well, she lost the Candyland board. Might as well put those cards to good use!

While visiting the Kennedy clan we took J to Disney. Let me tell you this one thing: to this day Jordan talks about meeting Mickey at Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She really thinks she met the Mickey Mouse. And, just to show that 3 year olds have no sense of time, she also asks every single day if she can go back to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse "tomorrow after my nap." Haha!




While in Florida, Jordan got a princess ride on car for Christmas. She felt certain that the babies' pig needed to ride that car...with a balloon. What is a ride on a princess car without a balloon?

In true girly-girl fashion, Jordan loves makeup. You can see how painstakingly accurate her application of makeup is ;)



The babies have discovered that the air intake vent makes music when beat on.

A picture of Big Boy, just because I think he is cute. No he isn't crying. He has a tear duct issue which makes his eyes water a lot. It has actually gotten a ton better since he was an infant.

Another day of dress up for Jordan. Yes, we do feed her. Yes, she is skinny. And yes, it is totally genetic.

Wrestling with daddy. Poor Scott. It was a dog pile of babies.


JW thinks his big sis is the best thing ever! His face just lights up when she comes around. So how sweet is it that she asked to take a picture with JW? It would have been nice if they weren't 1 foot from my face, but I'll take whatever picture I can take.

Happiest baby in the world! Micah smiles all the time. She even smiles when we tell her no. Of course that smile is followed by continuing to do what she isn't supposed to do. But hey, I'll give her grace since she is only 9 months!

I know most of these pics are of Jordan, but she deserves it. She has gotten the picture shaft lately. So this post and the next post (snow pics) are mainly of her.
One quick prayer request. I know that a lot of people from First Pres keep up with us through my blog. God has provided for us in more ways that I can even begin to count. Right now we are praying he provides us with a bigger home. Our current home is 1200 square feet, but the layout is just aweful for life with kids. We are on top of eachother, and it is taking a toll on our relationships. Jordan has nowhere to go to get away from the babies, and they have nowhere to go to get away from her. There is nowhere for toys so they take over the living and dining room. That would be okay if those weren't the two main rooms in the house. We (Scott and I) trip on them and slip and sometimes almost fall. As many women can understand, if your house is messy and out of control, it can make us feel a little out of control. That is how I feel every single day. I know that having kids means things are going to be a mess. It would just be nice to have a room that could contain all the toys. Then I won't feel so stressed out by all the stuff everywhere. Anyway, our prayer request is for a bigger house on a shoestring budget. We want to stay in North Augusta for now. Eventually we do want to join the downtown ministry, but houses down there are a bit pricey for where we are right now. Please be praying for this. We plan on renting our current house. Our neighborhood is a good rental area so it won't be a problem finding a renter. I think we may even look into MCO and see if any people there need a place. Well, please be praying. Thanks!
1 comment:
It will get easier, I promise. Just not yet. :) There will always be challenges, but eventually the physical difficulties of carrying around two babies and chasing after two toddlers (who will inevitably run in different directions!) will ease up a bit. You're doing a GREAT job! I love seeing pictures of your cuties!
Post a Comment