What do you do when you are so disappointed with the road God has chosen that you just cry? That is the kind of day I have had. I am not going into any details, but it has just been long. I keep going back to infertility, when I was disappointed time after time, which left me questioning God. Now I have these three wonderful kids and I no longer question infertility. Ever. So I guess what one does is just goes on, trusting that God is who he says he is. So Audrey, this is for you too :)
"Who is God that he should lie, or the son of man that he should change his mind?" (That sentence right there is testimony to scripture memory. I have no idea the last time I used that verse, but the Holy Spirit has just brought it to mind. For that I am thankful. I needed to be reminded of that side of God's character.)
At some point I will have time to post the 20 or so pictures from the last month. But that time is not now. It is 11:00 and I am beat! Goodnight!
1 comment:
Thank you Shannon. Our phone calls always leave me encouraged.
I've given you a 'blog award'. If you'd like to accept and keep it going, head on over to our blog. :)
Your blog is a blessing to me!
~audrey
Post a Comment