Monday, March 22, 2010

$38.26 bought...

7 packs of diapers, 1 pack of Pull Ups, 1 big tube of Colgate, 4 Dawn dish detergents, a small but very necessary bag of M&Ms, and one more thing I can't remember. I am so thankful to God for southernsavers.com. I really truly am. My grocery budget has been significantly decreased and I actually enjoy the game of what feels like cheating the big companies out of money. I look forward to Saturday nights and seeing all the sales pop up on southern savers. THank you Jesus for the little things that make me seriously giddy :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am also OCD about coupons :) I am a big fan of moneysavingmom.com

You know you are doing great when the store has to call a manager after your total comes up...just to make sure you are not stealing anything :)