
Jordan has taken to playing games. Her favorite is Memory. But I refuse to pay $5 for a memory game only to have the cards lost or eaten by a baby. It just seems like such a waste. So I repurposed her color "flashcards" (a.k.a. paint chips) and we play memory with them. Perfect! Just don't tell her that mommy and daddy can read the name of the colors and therefore cheat. Honestly though, we play dumb and let her win.

March came in like a lion! I broke out in shingles in February sometime. Let me assure you that they are indeed no fun. Jordan got the stomach flu, but thankfully she didn't share with anyone else. Just on the heels of that, JW caught a cold and has shared it with the entire house. Every single one of us is sick with a nasty nasty cold. At least spring is close because if it wasn't, I'd be really depressed.

This happy baby girl has changed so much. Her personality is still the same, but her face looks different to me. It has rounded out a bit. Aaaand, she is walking *gasp*

This is my view at any given time. I had to stand on a chair to photograph it, but yes, it feels like there are always two babies at my feet and/or hanging on my pant leg.

Someone still values his time alone with the bottle...

Someone is still regressing...

Someone is still bald...

Someone still likes cupcakes...




Jordan picked out this outfit all by herself. She got "dressed up" for a Walmart run with Daddy. Everything from the jacket to the shoes, it was all her.
At the doctor this week, this kid was 26 lbs 5 oz.
It is not hard to see why.

1 comment:
Atleast you have something that's constant in your life right now (HaHa). About Jordan's outfit...so funny! Jonathan went to Walmart in his Spiderman costume today. With that and the twins, we got stopped multiple times by curious people. I was so happy to leave that place!
Post a Comment