Friday, October 22, 2010

The last few months

There won't be much commentary here. I just need to post pics of the last few months. I finally got some editing software and had 400 pics to go through. I won't bore you with 400 pics, but I will spam you pretty good!

Today is Sunday, and I am home alone with all three kids. And a headache. I am not yet capable of getting all three to church by myself or I would. For safety reasons I would have to pull out the double stroller to get the babies across the street and stuff in one piece. A double stroller inside First Pres is definitly not gonna happen haha! So instead I will post some pictures. Some are from Jordan's first few days of school and the rest are pretty random pics.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And finally..."daddy dressed me." Scott successfully made Micah look like a midget.
Photobucket

No comments: