Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Nickname
I have heard of people who have a nickname that isn't anything close to their real name, but they got it because a sibling couldn't pronounce their real name and it just stuck. Or my mom, who got the name Grandma Bob from my niece Zoe, and it stayed with her. She is Grandma Bob and forever will be every grand child's Grandma Bob. Well, yesterday JW was wandering the hall and bedrooms looking for Micah. I heard him yell her "name." I guess it is close, but geez, I hope it doesn't stick. He was yelling "caw-caw! caw-caw! caw-caw!" Caw-caw as in poop, dung, "that is a load of caw-caw." Yesterday he yelled at her and told her to "Get down, Caw-caw!" Cute? Yes, but only because it is Jeremiah loving on his sister. Under no other circumstance would I be blogging about this :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment