I just had to pop in and record their 18 month stats. They had their well child checkup last week. It was conveniently sandwiched between illnesses. They timed that one just right, which is great because they didn't miss their vaccines. JW ran a fever one weekend, then both were fine, then Micah ran a fever the next weekend. Now they are both snotty messes. Tis the season, right? So, for their 18 month checkups both were healthy and thriving. JW was 30 lbs 10 oz and 34 inches, putting him in the 90th percentile for both. He is consistenly in a 3T now. A 3T!!! He will be my own personal bodyguard as a teen. Now that will be a sight LOL! Petite blonde with a big huge African American son. Picture teen JW saying "Mom" in Walmart! I love it! Love it! More people need to adopt transracially. It is so beautiful :)
Micah was 24 lbs 3 oz and 32 inches, putting her smack in the middle and average for size. She is FINALLY growing hair and while she is very quiet by nature, the girl has 50-100 words and is smart as a whip. Despite the fact that her head is extremely tiny, she is not lacking in brains. The girl is with it.
I have two pictures. I actually have tons on my computer that need editing, but I am too tired to edit these days. The first one is right after we rehung the curtains that Jordan tore down back in May or June. THey are wrinkled from being folded and put up in the closet. Lucky for me the wrinkles fell out. Thank God. I was not about to iron curtains. The second is the reason I hung the curtains back up. We had no privacy. You can see straight into the house. On this day I left to go see a friend and saw the babies chowing down on top of the table and the dog waiting for scraps. HOw do they get up there? Jeremiah is like spiderman. It seems he can climb walls. He crawls up his highchair as if it were a ladder. Either that or he just pulls a dining room chair out and climbs it. He prefers the highchair. I am sure it is just more fun that way. *Insert rolling of eyes here.* Micah usually only climbs on the table if she is in her highchair first. She is a houdini. Even if she is strapped in she somehow manages to get out.

3 comments:
Too cute. Love the pics and the update.
Blessings,
Amy
Ha ha! Davis skipped 2T entirely. So he is in the 3T at 1 club, too. It is where all the cool kids hang out, apparently.
We've got the opposite going on around here. Andrew just graduated from 3T and he's approaching 6! I must say that it is awfully convenient to have both boys wearing the same size even though they are two years apart. :)
Post a Comment