
Look how big he is in that bouncy seat! Those are 9-12 month pajamas that my 20 pound almost 5 month old is filling out nicely.

Now that I am a memeber of the Faithful Bloggers I would love to add something spiritual to this post. That is what spiritual people do, right? But to be perfectly honest, I have zero free time during the day except naptime. If I am lucky enough to get them all down for a nap at the same time I fall asleep in less than 5 minutes. I have fallen asleep several times while giving a baby a bottle. All that to say, I got nothin'. This too shall pass. That is what I keep telling myself. Eventually I will be able to read my Bible again without falling asleep 2 verses in. At some point I will be able to pray and get further into prayer than "Dear Heavenly Father." On days when I am very tired and my patience has worn thin, on those days when I ask Scott to pray for me as he is walking out the door to work, on those very days I can usually manage to send up a quick "Lord, give me your grace and a supernatural patience that can only come from you". And much to my surprise, God answers those prayers. After 15 years of knowing and walking with God I am still amazed that he doesn't work on a pay to play mentality. In other words, he doesn't care I haven't had a decent quite time in close to 5 months now. What he does care about is the fact that on those very long days I am relying on him alone to carry me through.
On a totally unrelated and random sidenote, I want to redo my header...again. I need a picture that better shows off the range of colors in our home. Any ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment