This post will be both short and very sweet. For the short part I will simply say "Praise be to God alone!" We got a huge grant from Reaching Hands through Warren Baptist. This means our big JW is almost paid for! Can I get a huge JW-sized AMEN? When we went into this 2 babies from 2 agencies thing we had no other choice but to trust God for his provision. He really does have a heart for orphans, doesn't he?
Now for the sweet part. I have been meaning to put this in a post for a while. Both Micah and JW have a dimple on the same cheek. It is as if they were meant to be "twins". Only our Lord could have planned even this tiny and sweet detail of their stories.
I am sure that I don't have any new readers, but in case I do, please go to the May 22nd post to read how we got our 2 babies.
6 comments:
Praise the Lord! Those 2 stories are examples of how AMAZING our God is!
praising God with you!
How exciting! God is so good, and good to us.
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!
So excited for ya'll!!! And how sweet of the Lord to make those little dimples-knit together in the womb(s) to be brother and sister even before they were!!
That is such wonderful news!!
So glad you said "I'm sure I don't have any new readers" because I just found you today through Faithful bloggers. I am amazed. Simply amazed at your story. God's almighty hand cannot be denied in the sewing together of your family! We are planning to adopt ourselves, via the foster system. So, I love to find other Christian blogs about adoption. Thanks so much for sharing your story!
Post a Comment