Having never done a "Not Me Monday" post, I am really not sure what to write. To be quite honest, since that is what Not Me Mondays are all about, I don't remember yesterday, let alone a week ago haha! Curse of the 5 month old "twins" I suppose :) Let's get started!
I most certainly would never ever do a Not Me Monday post simply because I want that canvas that MckMama is giving away. Nope. Not me! I would never do that!
Seeing the beauty in all things that God has made, I would never be envious of everyone else in my family. Being that I am the only very pale skinned chic with blonde hair and blue eyes of our bunch, I don't ever feel like the one who sticks out like a sore thumb. I mean, seriously, that would be silly of me.
I always brush my teeth first thing in the morning. I let babies cry or Jordan fend for herself until my pearly whites are disinfected. I never let it go until naptime. Ever. Dental hygeine is of the utmost importance to me.
Micah has certainly not been crying the entire time I have been typing this post. I never let my babies needlessly cry (unless of course, I am brushing my teeth). I run to their defense right away every single time. That is, of course, why I am still dressed in my pajamas. It is not because I am just lazy.
1 comment:
hey, nice job with finding not me stuff to write about- your family is adorable!!
and that canvas looks awesome ;) I don't blame you for wanting that...er... NOT wanting it.
Welcome to not me! monday!
~Em
Post a Comment