Tuesday, May 1, 2012

August

August, 2011 that is. 
And now I am reminded even more of my slackness.  This catching up thing is going to be hard work.

The girls discovered the joys of dressing alike.  And Micah finally began to grow hair.


There was a family birthday. Doesn't my little sis look like she has fire coming out of her eyes?  Well, sometimes we belive she just might. 

 It was a luau, if that isn't obvious enough.

 Since then I have figured out how to tone down the orange in Jordan's skin tone.





Jordan conqured her fear of water, finally.  It only took a couple years.  JW, on the other hand, only went in the pool when he fell.  Luckily he was wearing a polo style shirt and I was able to grab his collar on his way to the depths of the water.  Oh I did it one handed because Micah was simultaneously playing the "Catch me mom!" game and jumping off the side.  I was proud of my "save" haha! He is still scared of the water, but did not cry.




Jordan started Kindergarten :(  It is so sad to have a girl going to big girl school now.



Micah's love of eating toothpaste began.


Jordan posed.  Isn't she pretty?


She also collected a rather large set of smurfs from Happy Meals.  In her smurf world, they live in shoes and sleep in socks.



 
I think that about sums it up.  August was a fury of a month.
 

No comments: