Who would have thought, but JW is the first to begin the process. Two weeks later he still isn't full on potty trained. Hmph. (Why he couldn't be an overnight potty-trainer like his sister?) This morning he woke up at his usual 6:30 wake up time. Butt naked. Pajamas laid neatly on the floor beside his bed. Nearly dry diaper with them. Pee on the carpet. Said area rug is now sunning to bleach the smell out. Later we went for a walk where he stayed dry the whole time. Yay! Everyone got a bath to wash off the humid southern sweat that one gets even at 9:00 in the morning. While drying JW off on his bed it smelled a little like pee. Hmmm?
Me: JW, did you pee in the bed?
JW: Nope!
Me: Well, it smells like pee. Are you sure you didn't pee in the bed?
JW: Noooo (laughing the whole time). I peed in da grass!
So I am guessing the carpet was his grass. I suppose it is true that peeing in grass is inate in boys. And in case you really just have to know, he didn't pee in the bed. I am supposing that after peeing in his grass he sat on his bed where he air dryed. A quick change of sheets and all is well.
And Micah, well, she is nowhere near PTing. Unless you count wearing panties as a diaper cover *roll eyes*
No comments:
Post a Comment