Jordan's hair down, natural, and gorgeous.
Micah's love of these particular boots began. To this day she wears them with everything.
Pretty girl :)
Jordan's love for ballet waned. She ended up quiting and going for tumbling/cheerleading. This kills my modest heart. Scott and I decided that if she keeps up with it, which let's face it, she is 5 so who knows what she will keep up with, she cannot cheer for school. She can only cheer for the cheer academy. No butt shaking for boys in this house allowed!
JW became ALL BOY. He decided that the Crayola Colorwonder Glow Dome top made a perfect robot hat. And for days it was just that.
One of many daily disasters in this house. I think my day is summed up by one huge mess to clean up accompanied by many smaller messes. I have finally gotten to the point where video taping or taking pics happens BEFORE cleanup. These kids need to know later what they put their poor mom through. This particular day was baby powder and it was everywhere, especially on Micah. She cried because she knew she was caught and I was especially livid.








No comments:
Post a Comment