I forgot to tell you on the video post that the same day, a Saturday, I was on my way to Mayfest in Columbia County so dear, dear Micah could watch ballet. She is pretty hell bent on becoming a ballerina. So as soon as I get off the highway and onto Riverwatch, Scott calls.
Scott: "Your boy just emptied all your paints on the kitchen floor."
Me: very calmly, offering to come home, "Okay, well, what do you want me to do? Do I need to come home?"
I am thinking "Welcome to my life." I just had a paint disaster an hour before that. Every day consists on one big JW disaster with little ones thrown in along the way.
Scott: not so calm resplies "I gotta go clean this up." Then he hung up on me. I went on to mayfest and he cleaned and took the other two to a park, where they crashed a sweet little girl's tea party. Scott tells me that the girl's mom said the girl made out invitations at school, complete with an RSVP. So it wasn't exactly planned by her.
Okay, back to the paint. From what Scott says JW was in an ocean of fun ACRYLIC paint which went all over the floor, fridge, cabinets, countertops, dishwaster, and stove. Isn't he so sweet to leave a mess for daddy to clean up?
No comments:
Post a Comment