Maybe wedgies aren't the same with a diaper?
This is what it looked like from far away. She kept asking for Scott to hang her up over and over again. "One more time?" she'd ask.
I don't think she liked this though.
Scott's gift from Jason, which Jason then said was meant to be shared. I sent the bag with Scott to school today. Have at it Jason!
Brownie mouth :)
Jordan is sharing brownie with Daddy. I am glad it wasn't me; I don't share food with anyone, including Jordan. For those of you who think otherwise, kids DO have germs.
On a totally different side note, Jordan was so whiney today. so.very.whiney. I don't think she is sick; she is just being 2 and misses her Daddy. She got used to him being home and now he isn't. She wakes up asking for him and continues to ask for him all day long. Well, today was just a little rough. She wasn't bad. She is rarely bad. She was just clingy and whiney and just plain unhappy. Through it all I am thankful to have her. I look at her and am reminded of how creative God is. IF Scott and I were able to have kids, we would have never been able to create her. It isn't in our genes. But God has given her to us to oogle and awe over. Thanks Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment