Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sleep! Oh how I love thee!

The nice thing about growth spurts is the sleep. Sunday Jordan slept until 10:00. We missed church, but the sleep somehow made it all worth it. Yesterday she slept until 9:00. Today I had to wake her at 10:00. In these three days she has made up for all the long newborn nights :) I know it won't last long. Soon enough the growth spurt will be over or we will have a new baby. Then these nice days of sleeping like I was in college will be all but a memory. Tomorrow may just throw this lucky sleep streak off a bit. Bible study starts up again and we have to be there by 9:45, which means she has to wake up at 8:00 or 8:30. Let's hope the rude awakening doesn't put her in a bad mood for the day.

I am off for the next few hours. I am getting Scott a surprise gift of a Blu-Ray DVD player. We don't need it nor do I really want to spend the money on it. But with all of his Christmas money and birthday money he paid bills. Nice of him, sure. And we need bills paid; Lord knows we need bills paid. But he has been busting his butt for 2 years now in school at night, working all day, etc. He deserves a little something. Now I just have to figure out where it will come out of the budget. I know he is going to ask. Darn this new budget!

No comments: