Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas at the Kennedy's

We had a great Christmas with the Kennedy's. Jordan got to spend a lot of time outside wearing herself out. I think she is still recovering a little :) We were all spoiled...especially me. I didn't have to do any kid entertaining the whole time! That is a gift that one cannot put a price on.

Jordan blowing bubbles. This is also a nice shot of the horns that are her braids.
Ohhhhhhh, bubbles!

One spoon of peanut butter in the mouth; the other in the hair. Its how we roll.

Her favorite gift was her electric guitar so she can play like Murray (The Wiggles). She even learned how to turn it on all by herself. I think it wins the most annoying toy award. Even Marion snickered a little when she called it a "home toy". I think this is payback for Scott's teen years.

She opened gifts all by herself.

Makeup or war paint. You decide.

Grandma and Grandpa gave her makeup. I am sure some of you are gasping at the thought of a 2 year old with makeup. But considering she spreads it all over her arms, hands, and cheeks, I think we are safe for a little while.

Morgan is all grown up.

Saggin': (v) the consequence of having a buddha belly and no hips
So big.











1 comment:

Kevin and Tara said...

She's truely adorable Shannon! We continue to pray for you guys as you await the new baby's arrival. Love reading your blog! Tara