I hope that everyone has had a wonderful day. Ours started with letting Jordan open gifts. She opened the first one and stopped. It was playdoh and it took her breath away :) She had to have it opened for her immediately and she played with it the rest of the day. I had to open the rest of her gifts and force said gifts into her lap. I bought her a very very cheap doll and bottles from Walmart that she LOVES. She has been feeding her baby juice and milk all day. She also demanded that her daddy give the baby hugs and kisses.
Grandma and Grandpa Bob gave her a fairy outfit for dress up. She wanted it put on that very minute. She looked awefully silly with a fairy dress (complete with wings) over her Christmas dress. But it gets sillier. Knowing her love of shoes, Grandma got her a pair of tennis shoes to grow into. She had those on as well. Unfortunately I couldn't get a picture...she wouldn't stand still for me. Here is her upper half at least.
Grandma and Grandpa Bob gave her a fairy outfit for dress up. She wanted it put on that very minute. She looked awefully silly with a fairy dress (complete with wings) over her Christmas dress. But it gets sillier. Knowing her love of shoes, Grandma got her a pair of tennis shoes to grow into. She had those on as well. Unfortunately I couldn't get a picture...she wouldn't stand still for me. Here is her upper half at least.
Cousins. Ebony and Ivory :)
So sweet. Jordan was tiiiiiired from her hard day with only a short nap. The only thing that kept her from crying all night was Charlotte's Web (the old cartoon one). She loves it and requests it at least twice a day. I don't normally let her watch it twice a day but today was an exception. She was in such a terrible mood (due to being tired) by the end of the day that I had to use it to keep her quiet. I guess it works to keep Scott quiet too.
Scott is trying to give Jordan some kisses.

1 comment:
I enjoy reading your blog. It's down to earth and funny at the same time.
Post a Comment