Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some DC pictures

My mom, Jordan, and I recently took a trip to Washington DC. Aaron was graduating from TBS (a big Marine Corps deal...trust me). So of course I had to go root him on as he got his diploma. While there we visited with his in-laws, who happen to also be my parents best friends. They are also pretty cool spiritually speaking. Below is my niece Savannah (the blonde) and her aunt Hannah; I think that little fact is so fun! Mike and Sandy are still rescuing orphans even though their first set of children are grown. It is like they started over for the sake of the call. And guess what? They aren't done yet! Grace should be coming home from China in January and after that they will adopt an older African American boy from the foster care system. I hope that when I am old enough to have grandkids that I still rescue orphans, thereby giving them Christ.



Yup, that is Sandy amongst the brood of children. The kids were loving hamming it up for the camera. Well, Jordan could care less. I think she sees the camera a little to often.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: