Saturday, December 6, 2008

THE language boom

I just got in from visiting Aaron and Christi in Washington DC. It was great fun and way too short. I just drove 10 hours straight. I drove because my demanding 2 year old dropped something or wanted something every 2 minutes. I get car sick when I have to turn around too much. So I drove and mom did the bidding of Jordan. Well on the way up there Jordan decided it was time for the language boom. She is saying full sentences. It seemed to have happened out of the blue. Wednesday she wasn't say "grandma". Thursday she was. And it is clear as day too. We came home and now she is saying "Twitch". It used to be that Twitch was pronounced guh-nee. I am a little sad to see that one go. It was the last baby thing she had left. Now she isn't a baby. She is a kid who talks and converses and tells us what she wants. And it all happened over a couple days. Fun and sad all at the same time...

No comments: