Monday, December 1, 2008

Conversing with Jordan

Jordan: shakes my hand "Hello."
me: "hello! how are you?"
Jordan: "Good!"

At this point I am in shock that we actually had a "conversation" that didn't start with "What's this?", "I see...", or the word poop. For whatever reason the word poop is fun. Don't get me wrong; Jordan and I have lots of little conversations. I just don't understand her most of the time. I just nod and agree and encourage her to keep talking. Lately she is so much easier to understand. So our little conversation ended with "good" because I started freaking out and called my mom to tell her about it. I suppose we would have continued on in conversation about physics or anatomy. haha! Or maybe poop...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah, yep, sounds like our house. Tonight Henry came up to me and said "I smell something." I said "What is it?" and he said "Poops! On my bottom, it's poops!" Could you imagine the conversations J and H could have?