Jordan went to her very first birthday party today :) This should have been fun, but she was her uncooth self and cried the.whole.time. Seriously. I thought I was going to go crazy. As soon as we got in the car she was fine. Just fine. Normal Jordan. Maybe the next baby won't hate crowds so much. She hates them and they do have a tendency to send her over the age. With that in mind I doubt she will be the most popular girl in school. Anyhow, I digress. The party was a princess party. Scott was such a sweet doting dad. I told him this morning that it was a princess party and she didn't have anything princessy. I was okay with it, especially since she is 2 and doesn't know the embarassment of showing up dressed wrong. But he wanted to get her some princess stuff. Instead of the traditional Disney princess dress up stuff, I went with the cutest ever tutu from the Fancy Nancy line at Target. It was adorable!
So here is Jordan in all her tutu glory.
So here is Jordan in all her tutu glory.
checkin' herself out in the mirror. This is a frequent occurance. She loves herself :)
I see the future teenage attitude and it ain't pretty.
cute tutu butt

2 comments:
Oh my gosh...she is adorable. I love it. The first pic is my absolute favorite.
Shannon!!!So cute!!! Will you do the second in black and white except for the skirt and post it on your photo blog? I love that pose!
Post a Comment