I have found my new favorite blog to read. No offense to my blogging friends, but this one really is awesome. www.mycharmingkids.net. Not only is the writer a sister in Christ, but she is a hippie attachment parenting lover :) I am secretly jealous of anyone who can successfully do attachment parenting. I am too selfish to be able to enjoy it. But I love seeing it in other people's lives. Okay, so not only is she all of those great things, but she is a professional photographer. Her pictures are just amazing. I am in awe of them, quite frankly. In all honesty though, she has a ton of natural light in her house...natural light can take an ordinary picture to excellent.
Which brings me to my next thought. My photo of the day blog has become a photo of the month blog. I am a slacker. I think I am just going to use one blog. How foolish of me to think that I would actually be disciplined enough to take and post a photo each day. Seriously. I don't even shower everyday let alone capture AND post a picture. I wish there was some way to literally combine them but I guess there isn't. One day when I print out my blog in book form I'll print that one out too.
Okay, last thing...adoption fell through. It is officially official :( You would think I'd get used to the disappointment but I am not. This makes something else officially official: should this next baby be Micah Ruth and not Micah Daniel, I will have to buy all new clothes. That stinks! No really. I am not happy about it. So much money wasted on clothes for Jordan and I won't even get to reuse them. I hate to get rid of them but I think I'll have to. I don't even know what to do with them. My favorites are going to be made into a quilt. The rest, well, I don't know. Sell on ebay? Sell on consignment? Sell on Babynames? Who knows. I have a hard time parting with them. She was my first baby; she made me a mom. She was a girl (I really wanted a girl). I admit that I went way way way overboard in the clothes buying for her. I was just so thrilled to have her. I was working full time back then so it wasn't like we didn't have the money. Hmph.
2 comments:
I've been following MckMama for a few months now and love her! She is so funny and her pictures are adorable. You should check out www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com too. That's where I found out about MckMama...I love them both!
Oh Shannon,
I am so sorry. I know this must be difficult. May the God of all comfort, comfort you through this time. I think of you often and will keep you in my prayers.
Post a Comment