Wow! Give a girl a tutu and all this cheesiness comes out :) After Bible study I changed Jordan's diaper. I decided to not put her pants back on since she was going down for a nap anyway. Next thing I know she put on her tutu, which she called a boo boo. She has one of those too, but that is another story. So after the tutu she wanted to put on her neclaces. If she knew she had 4 other necklaces she probably would have worn them too! Seriously, this is the girl who never ever smiles for me. All I had to do was say "Say cheese!" (I credit Dora, who is by far the cartoon flavor of the month, for our photo awakening. Jordan has a Dora book which has a story about Dora taking pics for Boots who is tragically ill haha! So she pulls out her camera and tells characters to say cheese. For whatever reason Jordan knew that meant to smile. So the word smile must not mean smile to her. Hmmm. That is just weird.) Anyway, she loved the tutu so much that she insisted on wearing it to grandma's house tonight. So she did; that is so not a battle worth fighting. I should also add that the headband was all her too. She picked it out with great exuberance before Bible study.
This first one is for sure my favorite shot of the day. Aside from the black blob of a tv in the shot I love the framing, her smile, and I love how she is playing with her necklaces.


Not sure that I really like this, but it was fun to do so I included it.

No comments:
Post a Comment