Monday, May 16, 2011

Hmmm, Not Quite the Right Color




I don't think these pictures need much explaination. She gets into my makeup then tells me how pretty she is. Of course I try to tell her that she doesn't need makeup to be pretty and that she is pretty because God made her this way. But she still insists on wearing my makeup. What I find really funny is that the color is of course way off. She has a weird purple hue to her skin when she is done playing. But she loves it. I especially love the way she is looking at herself in the mirror in the first one. It is as if maybe she is noticing that it doesn't look quite the same as it does on mama, but hmmm....maybe it does. haha! She is so cute! And now, I am off to bed. It is 12:30 and I have quickly thrown together two posts. So look for the zoo and strawberry pics in the post below. Easter pics yet to come. They are edited, but there are about a hundred of them so I am not doing it tonight.

No comments: