Friday, May 27, 2011

Jordan Is a Kindergartener :)

What?!?  When did that happen?   She graduated from pre-k last week.  Please ignore her hair.  It was a bad experiment in banatu knots, which are adorable when done right.  I will keep trying because I am determined to use them in our hair rotation.
So, the morning of graduation I go to drop her off at carline and find out there is no school.  None.  I am told that in an hour all the kindergarteners are meeting at the park for graduation.  I literally didn't get the memo.  J had been sick a couple weeks ago and I assume that is when the itenerary was sent out.  So in an hour I had to convince Scott to come to graduation (it wasn't a good day for him to leave work), pack food to keep the babies entertained in case he couldn't come, grab my camera, and go get a teacher gift.  It was a stressful morning, to say the least.  Hence, Jordan looks like she is going to play in the back yard.  I had no time to fix the knot hairdo and no time to change her clothes.  Granted, it was at a park and I was told she needed to wear play clothes, but I would have put her in nicer play clothes (and hair) had I known.
Singing "What a Mighty God We Serve"   I am glad that she is learning little songs like this.  She likes to sing them at home too, so the babies are learning them as well.  This is about all I got of pics of her.  She grabbed her "diploma" so fast that I missed it on camera.  All she cared about was playing on the playground.


The babies decided to join their big sis on stage.  Fortunately for us, the onlookers thought it was super cute.

Look at the size difference between Jordan and JW.  It is hardly anything.  I honestly think it is 4 inches...maybe.


Such a sweet moment.  I had my telephoto zoom lens on and caught the two just snuggling.  I hate that JW's eyes are closed, but I still love the emotion.
When did he decide to grow up?  I swear he looks like he is 4.

No comments: