Saturday, May 21, 2011

So.Far.Behind.

I haven't even posted Easter pictures yet. At least I don't think I have. I am so far behind on my editing. Part of the reason for that is the fact that I take 50 pictures a day. How is one supposed to stay caught up at that rate? I was just looking through pictures from our beach trip last weekend and had to post this. We were in Charleston hanging with my brother, his fabulous wife (yes, Amy, I think you are FAB), and my niece and we decided to take a few hours out of our day to go to the beach. Man, those dang birds have no fear. They just want food. I don't think they even really care what it is. It was fun to watch, and fun to capture on film. This was the perfect shot, in my humble opinion ;)  

No comments: